Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Apprentice ITI 557 Vacancies available now, latest railway jobs Notification Application form. this form available on Official site that is wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Western Railway Recruitment 2016
This very good news for the candidates who are looking for Railway Jobs. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Western Railway Recruitment 2016. Download the WR Apprentice Application form from the official website. From the below passages know the information about eligibility criteria and how to apply process etc.Interested and Eligible candidates should submit application in the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2016.We have also provided the information about eligibility criteria and how to download the application form.Candidates looking for Railway Jobs in Western Railway can apply for the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016.In our website we have given direct link of Western Railway Recruitment 2016 application form.Download the WR Apprentice Application form from the official website wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Railway 557 Apprentice ITI Recruitment 2016
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 has been published now by Board of Western Railway Recruitment on its official website.The Western Railway has came into existence on 5th November 1951 by merging of its forerunner, the erstwhile Bombay, Baroda and Central India Railway (BB & CI).Western Railway has issued employment notification No: WR/HQ/R&T/S&G/1/2015-16 to filling up 557 Apprentice Trainee vacancies in Various Trades for Various Divisions.It serves the entire Gujarat, part of Rajasthan and some portion of Madhya Pradesh.The information about Western Railway will be updated here time to time so we are giving you direct link you can click this link and apply the Railway Apprentice ITI, Trainee Vacancies 2016.
More Details :
- Recruiting Authority : Western Railway
- Name Of The Posts : Apprentice, ITI posts
- Total No. Of Posts : 557
- Mode Of Application : Offline
- Age Limit : 15 to 24 years and age relaxation is applicable
- Educational qualification : ITI/diploma/10th/12th/NCT from any recognized university.
- Selection Process: The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be shortlisted. Short list of the candidates will be done in different stages of the selection process. The selection process is based on the merit performance of the candidate. Recruitment process includes: written Test/ Skill Test , personal interview.
- Application Fee: Rs.100/- for General Candidates, No fee for reserved category candidates.
- Pay scale :
First Year: Rs.5700/-
Second Year: Rs.6500
Third Year: Rs.7350
Process To Apply Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2016
- Visit official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Search for WR recruitment 2016
- Click on that link
- Read the official notification carefully
- Check the eligibility criteria
- Select the post in which you want to apply
- Download the application form
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format
- Attach all the scanned documents and certificates
- Attach recent photo
- Cross check the details you provided in the application form
- Send the filled application form on the above mentioned address
WR Recruitment 2016
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 Notification released for 557 Trade Apprentices Posts..Interested and Eligible candidates should submit application in the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2016.nterested candidates can start apply for this Western Railway Mumbai Vacancies by downloading the WR Apprentice Application form from the official website.
Final Words : if you want more details you can jest going on official website.if you have any query you can say comment box may i solved your problem after sometime. share also Facebook Whatsapp Gmail Hike and many others Social site.