AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has recently organized an online AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016.Interested candidates should apply online from 23rd May 2016.The Institute is under the aegis of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (India).Total 251 Senior Resident, Tutor/ Demonstrator Posts are released under this AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification.It is a good opportunity to the aspirants who doesn’t have any job yet. Aspirants who wants to work under a state government sector can apply for these posts.All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhubaneswar is inviting the applications through Online Mode Only.Aspirants who wants these jobs, an online application forms has been available on the Official Website
AIIMS Bhubaneswar 251 Posts Recruitment Notification 2016
Bhubaneswar AIIMS was known as the Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose All India Institute of Medical Sciences; later it became AIIMS Bhubaneswar. The starting date for submission of an online application form are from 11-May-2016 and last date to fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016 online registration is till 23-May-2016. Online Applications are available from 23rd May 2016.The last date for Applying to AIIMS Bhubaneswar is within 30 days from the date of Advertisement.
Fill AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification – Apply Now
More Details :
Name of the Organization : All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS)
Name of Recruitment : AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2016
Name of Post : various
Total No. of Posts : 251 Posts
Name of the Posts:
- Senior Resident.
- Tutor/ Demonstrator.
Selection Process: Candidates who applied for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment will be selected based on the following rounds conducted by AIIMS Bhubaneswar Board.
- Written Test.
Age Limit : An age limit for this posts, aspirants age should not above than 33 years.
Educational Qualification :For Senior Resident Posts : Post Graduate Degree from the respective disciplines from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Senior Resident: Rs.15,600-39,100 + 6,600 (Grade Pay)+NPA.
- Tutor/ Demonstrator: Rs. 15,600-39,100+5400 (Grade Pay).
Process To Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Senior Resident, Tutor Recruitment 2016
- Visit the official website of AIIMS that is : www.aiimsbhubanswar.edu.in
- Search for the latest recruitment notification.
- Select the Link on which aspirants wants to fill form.
- Enter the details of the applicants like given name and date of birth correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents like photograph, signature and educational papers along with the application form.
- Check the details and submit the application.
- Click on the continue button.
- Save the application for the further use.
aiimsbhubanswar.edu.in<<– Ofiicial Site
Final Words : if you want more details you can jest going on official website.if you have any query you can say comment box may i solved your problem after sometime. share also Facebook Whatsapp Gmail Hike and many others Social site.